Help for real people, like YOU
For almost a decade, Robert House has been devoted to helping people and their families when life has been disrupted by the negligence of others.
Insurance companies and hospitals hired me to handle their cases, but seeing big companies take advantage of injured people, their own customers, their insured, and people who are unfamiliar with the process made me realize that people deserve better help than the big companies and insurance.
I am certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law (2017), a distinction less than 2% of lawyers hold. There are more than 100,000 attorneys licensed to practice in Texas. Fewer than 8,000 are Board Certified and fewer that 2,000 are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Texas at San Antonio, B.S.
ASSOCIATIONS and ACCOLADES
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law
- America's Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys
- Texas Rising Star Award
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity
- Travis County Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
BAR and COURT ADMISSIONS
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas